Friday 22 November 2013

Katy Perry Concert - Belfast

Well, I came home from school today,the usual. My dad picked me up, drove home etc.. Until I walked through the door. I was greeted by my mum opening the door and my dog, Anna, wagging her tail clumsily behind her. The kittens were bounding up and down the stairs like maniacs - the usual! My mum told me that my eight-year old cousin, Mia,wanted to tell me some "exciting news" over the phone. I rang her and she began to tell me.. 
"Hi Lara!"
"Hi Meez."
"Lara?"
"What?"
"I have very exciting news!"
"What news!?!"
"For my communion, we are going to Belfast to see Katy Perry in concert!"
".... What! Oh my god! Are you fudging joking!?!"
"...um.... no??"
"Oh my god, oh my god! Ahh!!"
And no, Mia was not fudging joking. On the 7th of May 2014, we are going to see Katy Perry!!!! I had never been to northern Ireland before! We live in Cork (the south), and Belfast is in the north (Northern Ireland-under British rule). My aunt thought of booking them because of a conversation we had the previous night. I was telling her of a competition that I entered held by YouTube's Zoella to win KP tickets in London. Zoella - Primemark Haul and Giveaway So, this morning, she decided to look it up and found out that she was having a concert in Belfast! Coincidentally, they were being released at 9.00 A.M, which was in half an hour!!! - from the time my aunt saw the information. So anyway, that's that! I'll keep ye posted on any KP posters or D.I.Ys that I do! Comment below if you too are a Katy-Cat! x  -Lara











No comments:

Post a Comment